Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourites


I thought I would kick the month of with my January Favourites.  I've got quite a few favourites this month, but lets get started!





£28

This month my skin has been glowing thanks to the Seaweed Collection by The Body Shop. I have combination skin so this range is perfect. The results have been amazing and my skin is clear. 
I Love the Cleanser and toner my skin feels refreshed after using both these products.
The Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator is quite gritty in texture but really gets the dry skin cells away and removes any impurities. 

These two have been my favourite hair products this month. I have really been loving the big hair look this month. I love batiste dry shampoo it keeps my hair looking fresh between washes and is soo easy to use. 

I've also recently discovered VO5 give me texture which instantly gives my hair texture and volume. This powder makes my hair look healthy and I always get compliments when I use this product.


£44.99

I just can not get enough of GlamGlow this is my second purchase of the clearing mud. It has cleared my skin and keeps the blackheads away. I have even got my boyfriend hooked on this product it really does to miracles. ( read my GlamGlow Review down below).

My mum gave me this lipstick for christmas. It is Este' Lauder i the colour crystal coral. I love this shade and think it would be amazing come summer. This lipstick makes my lips feel super soft and hydrated.

£8.50

I'm a huge fan on the Lily Flame Candles. They have a range of different scents but Blush has to be one of my favourites. Its a very sweet fragrance and girly. I love the way it makes my room smell!!. 








13 comments:

  1. I love that dry shampoo - use it all the time!
    Lovely post :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Glam Glow! That candle sounds lovely too x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard SO many good things about the BATISTE Dry Shampoo! I want it so badly!



    CATHY
    helllo, Cathy blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd be able to survive without batiste dry shampoo!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The seaweed collection sounds amazing! Would love to update my skincare and this sounds perfect.

    Thank god for Batiste dry shampoo (although it's turned me into a lazy bugger!)

    Sophie xox soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things about the Glam Glow face mask that I can't wait to get my own hands on it! Also loooooving the Batiste dry shampoo as well. I've only been using it for a couple months now but without a doubt my favourite dry shampoo that I have tried to date. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. great choices , i am a mad candle fan too , i want to try the blush candle sounds lovely :)
    xx
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome products - thank you for sharing! I am going to go to The Body Shop after work and look for the seaweed range as I am also a combo skin!

    That Blush candle looks amazing - wish I could find them in South Africa.

    New follower xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing haul doll, loved your selection. Reminds me that I still have to try the VO5 powder :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is slightly random, but I really like your wallpaper. Super cute.

    That's also a great collection of goodies.

    I have never tried the Batiste dry shampoo, but I should. The bottles always have the cutest designs on them.

    Great post :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to try GlamGlow but it's pretty expensive. I also have combination skin, I think I will try The Body Shop Seaweed.
    I want to invite you to join my giveaways:
    - win a header / logo for your blog: http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/02/win-free-headerlogo-design-for-your.html
    - win Clarins, Clinique and more: http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Batiste dry shampoos are absolutely amazing! I have the XXL volume one, it really does give me tons of volume but it's also a bit drying...

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post, gave me good ideas on what my next purchases are going to be!
    http://caniborrowthattop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx