Sunday 23 February 2014

Benefit Dandelion Blush

This is my first Benefit Blush and I had high hopes considering the price at £23.50. I love the colour, it is an appealing pink, pretty, soft blush. This has just the right amount of colour and you can build the coverage up if wanted.  I think this blush is perfect for people who have quite fair skin like me as it give me a healthy glow without  looking clownish. 

However I am not to keen on the packaging, it doesnt seem very sturdy and considering the price I would of liked something  bit more fancier looking. The brush is very soft and feels lovely on my skin.




What's your favourite Benefit product?

Holly xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really love this brush.

    My favorite Benefit product is the They're Real mascara though. I wear it everyday.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment, I've just purchased that mascara , hope its a good one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your things!! Im follow you
    Plase visit my blog :)
    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Benefit products! Not tried this blush! :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Loving that color!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx