Sunday 23 February 2014

Body Shop Essential Beauty Collection

I've had a lovely weekend away in West Wales with my boyfriend, and when away I ran out of some of my skincare essentials, so I made a quick stop at  'The Body Shop'. There was an offer on when if you spend £18 or more on Make-up and Skincare you get a this pack of beauty and skincare items for free!! who doesn't love a freebie?





In the pack was a vitamin E skin-in moisture mask and Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. The Vitamin E Range is for anyone who is concerned by environmental factors which effects a persons skin. These factors include cigarette smoke, UV and UVA light and pollution. This range is also suitable for all skin types.

Vitamin E skin-in moisture mask
Firstly this little sachet goes a long way, the scent is gentle. I have combination skin and this mask worked really well for my skin type. I loved using this mask over night as it was able to really sink-in to my skin and in the morning my skin felt smooth and hydrated. Very pleased with the result.

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
I really loved the Creamy Cleanser, the texture isn't greasy and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It removed all my make-up effectively. This cleanser is very light, smells amazing and should be used twice a day. 


I've never tried any of 'The Body Shop' make-up collection so was pleased to see that there were a few items included.

Big and Curvy Mascara 
I really like this mascara, I usually wear false eyelashes so I never buy expensive mascaras. This mascara has had a lot of bad reviews on-line, many saying that it made their eyelashes clumpy. I however didn't have this problem. It made my eyelashes appear thicker, not sensitive to eyes and does not smudge or flake off. I like the fine, long brush. The only negative from this product I didn't find it really made my lashes curve, my lashes are very straight so this could be the reason!


Eye Definer: Black
This eye-liner is soft and didn't irritate my eyes. As for it was so soft meant that it was easy to smudge to create a dramatic smokey eye. The colour is quite subtle but you are able to build up the coverage. It also has great lasting power, which is always a plus!!

Be sure to check out my lifestyle page for updates!

Holly xx

13 comments:

  1. Cute post hun:))))
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I have been a follower of yours for a while and I love it! I also use the Body Shop products religiously, and that mascara stays put in the worst weather! I wore it to a job interview and got caught in the rain and I was so happy that it didnt budge at all!
    Great post, hope you are living your products! <3<3<3
    Have a great day,
    Marianna
    x o x o

    http://mariannakhan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments! I'll be sure to check out your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog ♥ and anyway im also using the body shop. It was a great product

    anyway mind to following each other? Let me know

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for you comment , that would be lovely .. ill check out your blog now :)

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll followed you now ♥

      thanks dear so nice to be keep contact with you
      theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. This is such a good kit! Lovely post!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah sounds great, will check out your blog and start following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration! Love all this pink! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Come and check out my new Posts about Paris! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I try and get back to them as soon as possible.

Hope you like my blog... Remember to follow before you leave :)

Much Love Holly xxxx